AEGIS Fire Protection Engineering Services: Consult
AEGIS Engineering’s professional fire protection engineers can provide expert guidance with regard to all aspects of building code and fire code compliance, hazard analysis, inspection and commissioning, litigation support, and building plan review.
AEGIS Fire Protection Engineering consulting services include:
- Code Compliance: Evaluation of existing facilities or processes to access compliance with building code, fire code, and referenced standards. This work can include identification of adverse conditions and potential risks or exposures and assistance in developing a plan for improvement.
- Hazard Analysis: Identify, evaluate and propose solutions for identified concerns to ensure building code and fire code provisions are appropriately addressed.
- Inspection and Commissioning: Inspection, testing and commissioning of new or existing fire protection systems, fire alarm systems, smoke control systems and life safety systems. This includes diesel fuel tanks for fire pumps and emergency standby power generators, firestopping, as well as development of inspection and maintenance programs.
- Litigation Support: Expert consulting or testimony to legal counsel regarding fire origin and cause, construction defects or implications of building codes and standards, as well as supporting forensic investigation of fire protection system and life safety system failures.
- Plan Review: Review of design documents to ensure that fire protection systems and life safety systems are designed in accordance with contract requirements and applicable building codes, fire codes and referenced standards.